They are looking for a very experienced Director level EA who has personal gravitas, strong executive skills and is
extremely efficient and professional. The role of EA is crucial to the successful management of the
FAW with responsibilities of working with and alongside the CEO, the FAW Council and FAW staff.
The successful candidate will have a lead role to play in the day to day management of the
Executive Office, whilst simultaneously organising other activities and responsibilities. You will be
a strong communicator with great attention to detail and very well organised. You will be
confident, well presented and will have a professional and courteous manner. The successful
candidate will have proven experience managing high profile positions and organisations. A
strategic and innovative thinker with the ability add value yet be ‘hands-on’ in the delivery of
More information is available here: FAW JobSpec-Executive Assistant
• Deadline for applications: Monday 11 November 2018
• Application received after this date will not be considered.
• Applications supported with letter & curriculum vitae, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applications should include details of current remuneration and benefits
• The appointment of the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced CRB check and
two professional / personal references to the satisfaction of the FAW.