Golf Coordinator (full-time)
Salary: £19,000 – £23,000 depending on experience.
Location: Wales Golf Offices, Newport
Closing Date: Monday 19th February 2018
An exciting job opportunity has arisen within Wales Golf, and we are now seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate who is dynamic, driven and above all versatile for the role of Golf Coordinator. This role requires an enthusiastic, team worker who is a great communicator, has the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, and who has the ability to self-manage with minimal supervision.
Keys Duties Include
- Providing Executive support to the Golf Course Department, including all matters pertaining to Handicapping and Course Rating
- Coordination and delivery of meetings and training seminars
- Administering the Central Database of Handicaps
- Acting as Championship Manager at selected events
- Assisting with the preparation and running of championships including golf course and office set up
- Preparation of reports and associated championship office tasks
- Managing volunteers as required.
- Updating of website and use of social media
- Represent Wales Golf at meetings, conferences, etc. as required
The successful candidate will be required to travel as necessary to meetings (valid driving license and car owner is essential).
If you have the knowledge, desire and passion to help us deliver our strategic goals and want the chance to join our vibrant team please go to the “About Us” section of the Wales Golf website www.walesgolf.org and download the full job description and person specification. To apply please complete and return the official application form also downloadable from the website (no CVs please) and email for the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
Person spec & application form here.
Interviews take place: Thursday 1st March 2018
Wales Golf is an equal opportunities employer.