Head of Performance
What an exciting time to be joining Hockey Wales.
Hockey Wales have an opportunity for an innovative, passionate person to join the team and build on the incredible performance recently witnessed at the Commonwealth Games.
The successful candidate will:
• Provide creative leadership and strategic direction for the sustained improved performance of hockey in Wales including senior national squads.
• Work in conjunction with GB Hockey to lead the implementation and delivery of the Talent Framework and to improve standards of coaching.
• Create and maintain a world class performance environment across Wales.
• Lead and manage performance staff to ensure a mentality that is ambitious and inspirational.
• Lead and manage world class support services for the performance programmes.
• Support player welfare through an athlete centred approach and create positive role models for the sport.
In the first instance an opportunity to discuss the role informally would be welcomed. Please contact David Phenis, Chief Executive Officer, by email with your contact details to David.email@example.com and David will contact you for an informal discussion.
For an application form and copy of the job profile please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is noon 23rd May 2018
Hockey Wales is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to delivering our Equality Policies. We positively encourage and welcome applications from every community.
Hockey Wales kindly thanks Sport Wales and GB Hockey for their continued support for hockey in Wales
Delivering World Class Hockey Experiences in Wales