Job Title: Walking Spaces Officer Wales (Maternity Cover) Based at: Cardiff/ Home-based Contract: part time / fixed term Salary: £22,576 – £31,065 (pro rata). Depending on experience
Closing date: 25 April 2018
Interviews: 03 May 2018
Join Britain’s biggest walking charity to help more people enjoy the benefits of walking.
You provide support Ramblers members and groups to maintain and open up the path network, and play a pivotal role in furthering the profile, condition and sustainability of the Cambrian Way – a long distance walking route between Cardiff and Conwy. You will deliver, or support colleagues to deliver, projects to ensure the continued development of our volunteer footpath maintenance work in Wales, and the skilling-up of Ramblers volunteers and members.
This role is part of the Ramblers Cymru Team.
This is an exciting time to join the Ramblers team and a great opportunity to make a lasting and tangible impact on the future success of the charity.
Essential Requirements include:
- A proven understanding of Rights of Way and access in Wales
- A proven track record in managing and working with volunteers
- Experience of designing and delivering training and support resources
- Experience of successfully managing projects or programmes delivering against agreed objectives
- Experience of delivering positive change
- Ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including volunteers, members, colleagues and wider partners from across the third sector/government
We will consider job share which splits the role into 2 distinct areas (Path Maintenance/Cambrian Way)
The Ramblers are an equal opportunities employer. We warmly welcome applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community and aim to promote diversity.
CV with covering letter and EO form should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job pack & further details: http://www.ramblers.org.uk/jobs.aspx