CSAP Partnership Development Session – Cwmbran
October 21 – 9:45 am – 12:00 pm
Continuing on our journey to create ‘An Active Nation Where Everyone Can Have a Lifelong Enjoyment of Sport‘ we are hosting a series of Partnership Development Days enabling you to find out more about the Expression of Interest phase to create Sport Partnerships across Wales. More details can be found here : http://playyourpart.wales/
This follows approval from the Sport Wales Board who confirmed their commitment to the phased approach outlined during the engagement which includes significant further dialogue to ensure the right solutions are delivered.
The event will include
- A refresh on the Outcomes we are seeking to achieve
- An overview of the requirements at the Expression of Interest stage
- A summary of the next stages of the process
- A chance to engage with other partners interested in coming on this exciting journey
Who should come?
We are keen for partners to come from a range of backgrounds:
- Partners who share our ambition
- Existing and new partners who may want to learn more about how to Get Involved and submit an EOI
- People who want to drive the future direction of sport in their region
- Organisations that provide, promote, fund, represent, teach or research sport or who are service and facility providers
- Partners with an interest in equality and a healthier and fitter population in Wales