- This event has passed.
Introduction to Welsh Politics
June 19 – 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
£50 – £75
Do you find navigating political jargon daunting and exhausting? Unsure who is accountable for what in Wales?
This course is the perfect foundation to improving your understanding of the Welsh political landscape, and how you can use the processes and procedures of the National Assembly for Wales to help further your organisation’s cause.
Book using the form below
In order to achieve meaningful change, we need to be able to positively influence decision makers. Whether you want to affect perceptions, transform ways of working, or alter the law, it’s important to be able to identify the opportunities to have your say, know who to influence, and how plan your approach
This course will provide:
- an explanation of what is devolved, and the role of the National Assembly for Wales and the Welsh Government.
- insight as to how policy decisions are made and the role of influencing in decision making.
By the end of the course you will:
- understand the role of the National Assembly for Wales and the Welsh Government and how they operate
- understand how policy is developed and the potential to influence
- understand who your political stakeholders are and how to best engage with them
The course will be delivered by WSA Head of Communications and Policy Kate Evans, who has nearly 20 years experience of working in politics in both Wales and Westminster.
To view booking terms and conditions, click here.
Please book using the form below.