Time to Listen – Bangor 14th May 2019 – 6.30pm – 9.30pm
May 14 – 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- « Introduction to Welsh Politics
- Wayne Goldsmith Club Solutions Evenings – Clubs and Parents – the key to sporting success »
Who is the course for?
Time to Listen is a three hour workshop for Club Welfare Officers (CWO). CWOs must have attended a Safeguarding & Protecting Children workshop previously and will need to bring their own reporting procedures to the workshop.
The workshop will:
- Describe how a club welfare officer works with others to create a child centred environment
- Explain how the club welfare officer role fits into the wider safeguarding environment
- Apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practice
Click here to book.
To view booking terms and conditions, click here.