- High Performance Manager – RYA
- Inclusion Project Worker – Cardiff City FC Foundation
- Communications Officer – Public Affairs – British Paralympic Association
- BTEC Level 2 Tutor – Cardiff City FC Foundation
- Personal Development Manager (Scarlets)- WRPA
- Event Project Manager – Run 4 Wales
- Volunteer Manager – Run 4 Wales
- Views needed on ‘Sport for Mental Health & Wellbeing’
- Inclusion Project Worker – Cardiff City FC Community Foundation
- Christmas Comes Early for Welsh Sports Association Members Thanks to St John Cymru
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
Q. What is the Welsh Sports Association (WSA)?
A. The WSA is the membership body for sport and active recreation in Wales, charged with the task of providing advocacy and a gateway to business development services for the sector.
Q. What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Multiple use access allows you to pass on your membership benefits to your member clubs*
- Advocacy support: we voice our members’ opinions and concerns to Ministers, policy officials and other decision makers
- The opportunity to join our Policy Group and help shape our advocacy work
- Free consultancy advice from Finance and Governance consultants
- Free online resources and templates to help with governance and leadership
- Helpline services for Tax, VAT, Pensions and Incorporation (including CASC and Charitable Status)
- Access to pro bono legal services via the Legal Panel Framework
- Business and enterprise support, in partnership with Business Wales
- Discounted rates for our comprehensive range of training courses
- Acorn Executive Recruitment Service
- Preferential rates on all insurance products via our official broker and underwriting services
- Regular e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date with issues and opportunities that matter to the sector
- Free advertising for your paid and voluntary vacancies
- Top tips from industry experts on developing a career in the sports industry
- Promotion of your activities via our social media networks
- Membership logo use on your website and marketing materials
- To ensure the best value for money for our members, we are always looking for new services and benefits. To see the most up to date perks, please visit our member benefits page
*Exclusions & Conditions apply, contact our Membership Team for further details.
Q. How can I become a member of the WSA?
A. Membership is open to all organisations in Wales operating within the field of sports and active recreation.
For further membership information, please see the links below:
Q. How do I find details of WSA training services?
WSA offers a comprehensive range of training services designed specifically for the Sport and Active Recreation sector. Member discounts are available on all courses. Click here for our events calendar and to book a place on our upcoming courses.
Q. How can I subscribe to the WSA e-newsletter?
The WSA’s weekly e-newsletter provides governing bodies and organisations with the latest information on policies, legislation, news and vacancies within sport and recreation.
To subscribe to our e-newsletter, please click the button below.
Q. How do I login to the members area of the WSA website?
Each member organisation is provided with login details. If you require login details please contact our Business Support Manager at: email@example.com
To login click here
Q. What are the contact details of the Welsh Sports Association?
You can write to:
Welsh Sports Association
C/o National Centre
Directions can be viewed on this map.
If you have any further queries please telephone 029 2033 4974 or contact us.