ActiveXchange & the SportsEye Wales Platform
ActiveXchange is a multi-award winning data intelligence provider who generate market insights and predictive models to help WSA member organisations to pinpoint and target participation growth opportunities and evidence a wide range of current and potential social impacts. This enables WSA members to better focus their own resources while connecting with key stakeholders on common data driven objectives. Ultimately it means the whole sector can unlock the full potential of its data, alongside other innovative datasets, and take a big collaborative step forward in 2023.
With offices in the UK, Australia and Canada, ActiveXchange works with 100+ sport governing bodies and hundreds of leisure providers and local authorities, helping these partners to generate physical activity, commercial and social value returns across their own respective communities.
WSA members can benefit from discounted rates on ActiveXchange’s services, which includes access to the SportsEye Wales platform. This data intelligence toolkit and partnership supports in the follow ways:
- Manage infrastructure data and related action plans in one place to understand gaps in provision and connect across priorities.
- Interactive heat mapping of current member location, member demand, and remaining predicted growth hotspots, including opportunities to collaborate with other sports as well as tiers of government.
- Track hourly, daily and monthly movement (usage) across facilities, using data sourced from millions of mobile phones every day, to better understand up to date participation, and then at risk and new opportunity locations and clubs.
- Evidence current and social impacts across a range of health, education, crime and productivity indicators.
- Identify new revenue generating opportunities, leveraging existing and new innovative datasets.
- Access the SportsEye Academy, a learning and development resource for the network to grow data confidence within every team, no matter your starting experience or level of expertise.
“The cost of living and stretched government budgets through 2023 and beyond means the industry needs to adapt, be more bold and progressive, and fully leverage assets it already has at its fingertips, coupled with the latest innovations. ActiveXchange is proud and also privileged to provide these key services that sit at the intersection of our sector, helping smarter decisions to happen faster, organisations to collaborate more effectively, and ultimately shape more active and healthy communities right across Wales”.Referencing the partnership, ActiveXchange’s Founder, Alex Burrows.
“The WSA is delighted to launch this exciting partnership with ActiveXchange, and at such a critical time. Having already seen the enthusiasm from across our membership to leverage this data intelligence partnership within their own sports and communities we’re extremely excited to help support and expand this initiative.”The WSA’s Commercial Manager, Tom Sharp
To take advantage of the range of the ActiveXchange services, to ask about the annual disounted WSA subscription rates, or to arrange a demo of the SportsEye Wales Platform, please contact:
m. (0)7950 222962