Acorn Executive Search
Acorn by Synergie with S&You Executive Search
Acorn by Synergie are proud to partner with the Welsh Sports Association. The partnership was formed in 2017 to collaborate with WSA members, to strengthen their boards with Non-Exec Directors — in 6 years Acorn by Synergie have assisted with the placement of 80 plus non-exec board members across Welsh sport, as well as numerous commercial recruitment placements.
Acorn by Synergie has recently launched its new brand S&You, which will specifcially focus on the specialist permanent recruitment of high calibre permanent and interim talent.
Its new offering will sit alongside the UK recruiter’s existing services and follows on from its decision to rebrand as Acorn by Synergie.
S&You will take care of Specialist Recruitment and Executive Recruitment for WSA members.
The new brand will build on Acorn by Synergie’s existing relationships to gain an in-depth understanding of the cultural and hiring needs of the WSA membership, looking for strong applicants at the top of their game professionally.
Offer to members
- Acorn by Synergie’s commercial partnership with the Welsh Sports Association, means that Acorn by Synergie are able to offer adiscounted rates on commercial recruitment for WSA and all its members in accordance with the WSA rate card. Acorn by Synergie will also offer the WSA and its members a fixed rate on retained/Executive Recruitment Campaigns through S&You, this service will cover:
- Full recruitment campaign, including robust candidate pack and/or dedicated microsite. (Welsh translation covered if required).
- Advertising across at least twelve job-boards, including selected EDI partners to drive diversity and social media marketing campaign to raise awareness.
- Full management of all advertising responses, candidates to be briefed, screened, qualified and where suitable supported to proceed with application.
- Full market coverage headhunting to ensure everyone potentially suitable is engaged and encouraged to proceed.
- Contact throughout process, including detailed update meetings at set intervals updating clients on progress.
- Acorn by Synergie can facilitate video applications, psychometric or other forms of testing as part of application/interview process.
- All applications delivered in a recruitment pack, with recommendations, background info and other key details.
- All interviews arranged and managed by Acorn by Synergie and candidates supported with preparation. Consultant can attend interviews if required.
Pro Bono NED Offer
The main objective of the Executive Search Service is to aid WSA member organisations to recruit quality board directors to benefit the development and sustainability of their businesses.
The Executive Search Service will provide, on a free of charge basis, advertising for NED Vacancies across twelve job boards including Reed, Jobsite, CV Library and a variety of other job boards. This also includes advertising on Acorn by Synergie’s official website and across Acorn’s main social media accounts, including S&You. All material and content is reviewed by Acorn by Synergie’s team to ensure accuracy, maximum engagement, and inclusive language. All applications are collated and shared with the WSA member organisation, following the recruitment deadline.
Where advertising is not sufficient, tailored search and selection campaigns for NED vacancies at discounted rates are available. Please contact the team below:
07766 246 995
Welsh Judo recently recruited two independent directors with strong commercial backgrounds via Acorn’s Executive Search service. We now have the right people, with the right skills, in the right place.Darren Warner, CEO Welsh Judo
The service provided was professional, supportive and expert in nature, and resulted in a number of high calibre candidates joining the team. We would certainly rely on this service again in futurePeter Hybart, CEO Cricket Wales
Established, honest and reliable; Acorn is one of the UK’s leading recruiters, consistently recognised for providing award-winning recruitment solutions. With a network of branches and specialist divisions based throughout the UK, we provide local and national permanent, temporary and contract recruitment support. For us it’s about more than simply filling roles. We know that honest recruitment develops careers, grows businesses, fulfils ambitions and changes lives. Our specialist divisions: Accountancy & Finance | Construction, M&E | IT & Digital | Rail | Aerospace & Defence | Driving & Logistics | Industrial & Manufacturing | Legal | Technical & Engineering | Commercial & Office Support | Energy | International | Life Sciences