Membership Plus is an extension to the current Welsh Sports Association (WSA) member benefits.
Membership Plus has been conceived following consultation with the WSA membership base. The Membership Plus packages provide cost-effective solutions, that aim to optimise organisational efficiency and capacity. Please review the Membership Plus packages below:
Bespoke WSA package available to WSA members, offering specific guidance and support in relation to Welsh Government & the Senedd. Offer to include:
- Advocacy support to Senior Leadership team. Two development sessions available annually to offer political advice and support.
- A bespoke monthly Advocacy report to match closely to your organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Introduction to the online Politics training programme. Unlimited access for staff. An opportunity for the team to gain a solid grounding and understanding of sports policy in Wales, as well as the wider political landscape.
- Advocacy Board Development briefings – two sessions annually to aid strategic development; including stakeholder mapping, support with policy and to feed into advocacy plan.
- Account Management – Strategic advice and introductions to officials. Political briefing documents with proposed guest lists and suggestions to engage and embrace the wider sporting landscape in relation to Principle 7 of the Sport Wales Governance & Leadership Framework Wales.
Confidential, professional hands-on bookkeeping service and support, designed for small to medium-sized organisations looking for support with financial compliance. Offer to include:
- Annual review of Finance compliance against the Sport Wales capability framework
- Processing Invoices
- Up to 100 transactions/month & up to 2 Bank Account Reconciliations.
- Credit control & debtors list
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, inclusive of financial summary report for board meetings
- Statutory & Regulatory Filing**
- Preparation of the annual unaudited full statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of the annual filleted financial statements and their submission to the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of the annual Corporation Tax, capital allowances and deferred tax computations.
- Completion of the annual Company Tax Return and its submission to H. M. Revenue & Customs.
- Completion of the annual Confirmation Statement and its submission to the Registrar of Companies.
- Online Accountancy Package
- QuickBooks Online Essentials and Plus package
*Additional Finance Support charged at £340 per day to support with VAT returns, Cash Flow Forecast, Budget Forecasting and Financial Audits. Quote to be provided separately based on the organisational requirements.
Content & Comms Plus*
Bespoke WSA package available to WSA members, offering support across social media platforms and website content to maintain online presence, and support with running one key event. Offer to include:
- Monthly social media comms planner covering two channels(drawn up after research into channels)
- 20 weekly social media posts across two channels
- Two articles (topic to be determined by member) created per week to be circulated via website news/blog and included in members newsletter
- Ad-hoc editing and updating of website pages
- Support with one key event:
- Before – Promotional content via member website and social channels throughout the month prior
- Event given prioritised focus throughout WSA network
- During – Live social media activity
- Live point-scoring updates
- Operating camera to support with livestreaming through partners Joymo*
- Two written interviews with any participants, coaches or attendees
- After – Uploading of final results and content to events/competitions page
- Round-up article for website and social posts
Comms & Events Plus*
* Livestreaming account to be purchased separately