CalQRisk Governance, Risk & Compliance
CalQRisk are a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) management information system provider. CalQRisk Sport is built on CalQRisk’s 15 years as a leader in Governance, Risk and Compliance serving clients across industry and Government.
CalQRisk have worked directly with the Welsh Sports Association and applied award-winning technology and methods to solve some of the most pressing issues facing those who manage and run Sport governance and compliance.
CalQRisk and Sport
In recent years we have seen an increase in both public and regulatory scrutiny in sporting bodies. Governance issues making headlines and the introduction of Governance Codes have meant that Governance, Risk and Compliance is the top of many organisation’s agendas. CalQRisk have worked closely with the Welsh Sports Association to develop the system to ensure the sport and leisure sector is up to date with all current and upcoming regulations, so organisations can remain compliant with ease.
Public & Private funding is now dependant on organisations being compliant. Good governance is expected and is necessary to avoid any potential reputational damage. To add to this, the list of compliance obligations is continually growing; GDPR, Safeguarding, Vetting, Governance Codes, etc. The responsibility and subsequent workload on staff and volunteers is increasing. CalQRisk is the solution. Find out more via the link below.
Paul O’Brien, Founder and Managing Director of CalQRisk
Key Benefits of using CalQRisk
- CalQRisk is designed for sport, with input from National Governing Bodies. It was developed in conjunction with the Welsh Sport Association to ensure everything is up to code, including alignment to the Governance & Leadership Framework and the Sport Wales Capability Framework.
- CalQRisk gives the CEO and Board the power to see the entire organisation, and any associated risks, with an in-depth view.
- The solution makes sound financial sense and is priced to draw maximum uptake – with an attractive WSA membership rate.
- The software facilitates the generation of compliance reporting and risk registers at the touch of a button.
- CalQRisk allows the easy management of Risk Registers, with our regularly updated knowledge base of associated risks and changes to compliance regulations to allow CalQRisk users to maintain compliance standards with ease.
- CalQRisk have consolidated reporting, continuous process behaviour monitoring and tasks integrated into the system to remind users of the risks and drive issues to completion.
Want to find out more? Contact CalQRisk
Please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via the website to request a free, tailored demonstration of the CalQRisk solution.