One-stop-shop for all your IT & Communication needs
The WSA has partnered with Croft Communications, a national telecommunications and managed IT provider, and their Grassroots Initiative to help support The Welsh Sports Association’s Vision and Mission for “A Vibrant, Active Nation”.
What we do
At Croft, we’re known for our white glove service offering businesses a comprehensive range of fully managed services including business mobiles, connectivity, hosted telephony, business phones, IT services, and cyber protection.
In partnership with the WSA, we are committed to supporting members IT infrastructure and connectivity with exclusive packages tailored to your needs.
- Managed IT Services – Think of us as your own personal IT department. With our range of best-in-class IT services and solutions, we’ll ensure your business continues to run efficiently, no matter what.
- Cyber Protection– Our qualified and accredited experts will help you build one simple solution, tailored to your business’ specific needs to protect, connect and manage your connectivity in one place.
- Connectivity- Reliable, high-speed, uncapped data packages for businesses of any size.
- Hosted Telephony – Work from anywhere, at any time and on any device by managing your phone service in the Cloud.
- Business Mobiles – Make sure you receive the best deal, with tailored SIM-only deals and shared mobile plans and full oversight on your usage.
Raise funds for your club with the Grassroots Initiative
1. Businesses redirect their existing communications spend to Croft’s full range of
innovative telecom products and services.
2. Croft then immediately inject a % of the cash spent back into any chosen sports
club, securing them with a regular revenue stream used to fund new equipment,
facilities and much more.
With well over 5,500 sports clubs in Wales, if each member and club signed up to Croft’s initiative and helped spread the message, we could see a reinvestment of £millions into grassroots sport across Wales.
Victoria Ward, Chief Executive of the Welsh Sports Association, said:
“I’m thrilled to welcome Croft Communications as a partner of the WSA. As a sector, we’re
still enduring very challenging and ever-changing days with Covid-19 and more recently
Brexit, and we’re constantly striving to enhance resilience of our member organisations as
well as their associated clubs.
Sport has been hit particularly hard over the last year, and the approach Croft
Communications has, to offer an income-generating solution, could be invaluable to
helping community sport get back to full fitness.
I encourage all members and clubs to take a look at what they offer and to get in touch
with any questions to see if money can be saved and generated for the future. By doing
so, they’ll be able to clearly see the tangible benefits of that investment.”
Why choose Croft?
- Partnered with award-winning network providers and suppliers – Including EE, Vodafone, O2, BT, Apple, Samsung and more.
- Happy customers – With over 3,500 clients nationally including well-known brands including Ted Baker, Hilton, Amnesty International and many more.
- Guaranteed reliability – Excellent connectivity 24/7, even during peak business hours, with disaster recovery plans in place to eliminate slow connections and downtime.
- Cost-effective solutions in one monthly bill – Croft seek out the best value for their customers, offering innovative solutions that can easily be scaled up as your business grows.
- Single-point-of-contact, dedicated support within three rings – Assigned your very own Account Manager to answer questions and support with technical issues, taking the pain out of dealing with multiple suppliers.
- Qualified Experts – You’ll never be left alone to deal with a technical issue or problem, with remote and onsite IT support around the clock. Who better to provide, protect and connect you than the people who built it?
Support your sport – with Croft, you can!
Croft Communications are ready to give clubs a grassroots gift that they’ll never forget!
Grab a piece of the action and help rebuild local sports clubs across Wales today.