Watkin Davies Insurance Consultants are one of Wales’ largest independent insurance brokers and trusted insurance advisors to many individuals and businesses throughout the UK.
They have operated for over 40 years and are proud of their independent status. Watkin Davies pride themselves on integrity and customer service and are also the Official Insurance Partners to the FAW Trust.
Watkin Davies have a dedicated division to Sports, Leisure, Media & Entertainment Insurance with expertise across the sector. Supported by a network of specialist Insurers who provide tailor made and cost effective insurance solutions, whether you’re into organising events, a governing body or a professional sports club.
- From event cancellation, broadcast disruption and third-party liability risks to cyber, travel and crime exposures, a tailored insurance programme will protect you, your competitors and your audiences.
- Placing many millions of pounds worth of business into the insurance market every year, they have an unrivalled ability to design and deliver innovative products and services that provide you with the optimum levels of insurance protection while also maintaining competitive premiums.
- Having worked with many organisations over the years they understand the risks and build robust programmes to protect all elements of the entity and all those people who are involved in your sport from participants to officials through to volunteers.
T: 029 2062 6226
M: 07734 236 052
Sales & Development Director
T: 029 2062 6226
M: 07808 641 438
Watkin Davies provide tailored solutions to:
• Professional and Amateur sports clubs
• Leagues and associations
• Sports governing bodies
• Leisure Trusts
• Individual sporting professionals and Agents
• Major Events
• Education & Community
Watkin Davies are offering free confidential insurance reports. To take advantage of this offer in preparation for your renewal, please click the enquiry form below.
Watkin Davies also offer Practical Health and Wellbeing Support Plans.
Equipsme (backed by AXA PPP) is designed to offer an affordable 4 tiered option of Health Insurance for Employees. It is designed to allow you to choose what level of cover you would want to purchase for Employees and then allows employees the flexibility to upgrade further to Level 1 (full). The offering includes the following key features;
- GP / Physio / Healthcheck (GP Plus)
- As above plus Annual Health Kit & Diagnosis (including MRI / CT Scans) (Level 3)
- As above plus Treatment* (£150 Excess) (Level 2)
- As above plus unlimited Physio, plus Treatment* (Nil Excess) (Level 1)
* Treatment excludes Cancer
A full overview of the benefits and pricing can be seen by clicking on the image above.
In addition, Stress Support can be purchased plus Dental & Optical and there is an option to extend cover to include Family. It has been agreed that we can include non-exec directors as employees, as long as all non-execs are included, and that the company pays their premiums.
Given the current health situation, Equipsme are now offering three months FREE for those who sign their staff up to the GP+ and Stress Support service, which is £8.50 per month per staff member. We believe this is an excellent product which could provide real peace of mind for staff during these troubling times.
If you are interested, then Jemma from Equipsme is happy to provide a quotation and to answer any questions you may have. For the quotation, she will need
- Business Name
- Contact Name, Email and Mobile number
- Number of employees
She can also arrange an remote online session to run through the product and answer any questions. Please contact Jemma via firstname.lastname@example.org