DBS Conference – 2021
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is pleased to announce its second conference. The event, which will be held virtually, will take place on 24th and 25th March 2021, and the theme of this year’s conference is Making Recruitment Safer – Looking to the Future.
The conference will bring together a broad mix of knowledge, experience and expertise to look to the future, and explore how we can all play our part in making recruitment safer.
The event will be an opportunity to:
· Learn about the ways in which DBS is developing its services to meet your needs, and how you can contribute to this.
· Hear from experts who have lived experience of abuse and harm.
· Connect with colleagues from across the safeguarding community.
· Share experiences and best practices.
· Collaborate with others to develop and build successful practices.
Details of how to register for the DBS Conference will be available soon. If you would like to be one of the first to find out when registration opens, please email- DBSConference2021@dbs.gov.uk.