Reassessing Risk and Liability Webinar
Wales moved into Alert Level Zero on August 7th, meaning Government Regulation was eased and replaced with Guidance. In order to continue to emerge from the pandemic and minimise the dangers, the way in which we assess and mitigate risk will need to keep pace. The WSA organised an online webinar session that was designed to explore some of the risks and consequences of making decisions linked to Covid guidance.
Points covered during the session by our panel of experts include: –
• The challenges of returning to ‘business as usual’
• Defining ‘Reasonable Measures’
• Risks and benefits of requesting information on Covid Vaccination
• The recording and use of Medical Data
• The liability on Senior Managers and Board Directors.
Karl Thomas – Partner, Loosemore Solicitors – Employment Law Specialist
Kerry Chown – Cobalt HR – HR Consultant and Chair of Canoe Wales
Andrew Brenton – Iolis – Data Protection Specialist
We would encourage all Decision Makers and board directors who could not attend the session to watch the recording here.
There are also some FAQs from the session that can be found at the top of the page here.