St John Cymru – Training Courses
Welsh Sports Association partners St John Cymru are continuing to offer their pivotal training courses, which help save lives in the workplace and relieve strain on the NHS.
As Wales’s leading first aid charity, St John Cymru have a wealth of experience in delivering quality training courses – which represent essential service qualifications – to thousands of organisations throughout Wales. This expertise includes bespoke sport first aid courses that can be tailored around the needs of individual sports organisations & associated clubs.
We are pleased to confirm a fantastic offering for our WSA members nationwide, courtesy of our continued partnership with St John Cymru, which includes:
- 20% discount across all courses at St John Cymru centres.
- 20% discount on all group bookings, on site, at customer venues or at WSA venues.
- Children’s first aid bookings are offered without charge.
- A 10% discount has been offered across the board for first aid at events.
- WSA members, customers and partners also have the opportunity to negotiate further discretionary discounts, at a local level, where required.
- In addition to fantastic concessions on training & events, both organisations have worked together to bring our members a 10% discount across the full suite of products.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, training courses are being held while adhering to Welsh Government guidance with extra safeguards in place to ensure safe participation for all of those involved. These precautions include:
- Hand sanitiser is readily available – All entering our centres will be asked to use this.
- We may check your temperature before you enter our classrooms – Making sure everyone is well and able to take part.
- You will be asked to wear a mask – Masks must be worn when moving around the building.
- Staggered breaktimes – Limiting the number of people mixing.
- Maintaining rigorous manikin cleaning – All manikins are sanitised after each use.
- Continuing to provide gloves – For relevant training sessions.
- Ventilation – Partially opened windows and doors to provide acceptable ventilation (maybe wear extra layers during the winter months!).
Anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 should not attend training and instead inform St John Cymru by giving their team a call on 0345 678 5646 or emailing email@example.com.
For further information, please visit the St John Cymru website.
In order to find membership discounts, please log-in to the WSA website and access the codes here or contact the WSA team!