WSA & Watkin Davies team up to offer 1 month free Practical Health and Wellbeing Support Plans
The Welsh Sports Association and partners Watkin Davies have teamed up to offer members Practical Health and Wellbeing Support Plans through Equipsme, with 1 month FREE.
Equipsme is an affordable 4-tiered option of Health Insurance for Employees, starting at just £7 per person per month. It is designed to allow you to choose what level of cover you would want to purchase for Employees and then allows employees the flexibility to upgrade and/or add family members. Health Insurance benefits are provided by AXA Health.
Companies that purchase an Equipsme package by 30th September 2021 will receive 1 month FREE as part of WSA’s membership benefits.
Prices are the same for all employees aged 16-69.
The Equipsme offering includes the following key features;
GP PLUS – £7pppm
- Physio support up to 5 sessions – No excess
- Unlimited access to Private GP 24/7
- Nurse helpline 24/7 inc. cancer support nurse
- Online health check kit and discount voucher
- Perks and rewards from AXA Health
Level 3 – £17pppm, as above plus
- Private specialist consultations
- Second opinion service
- Private specialist tests, scans and diagnosis
- Annual home health check kit
Level 2 – £29pppm, as above plus
- Private hospital treatment
- Physio support up to 8 sessions – No excess on Physio
- £150 excess once per year for Diagnosis and Treatment
Level 1 – £37pppm, as above plus
- Physio support – no yearly limit on sessions
- No Excess
- Enhanced annual home health check kit includes Vitamin D, Cholesterol and Diabetes
Optional Add on Covers
- Stress Support £1.50 pppm
Includes 24/7 Telephone support and up to 8 face-to-face counselling sessions. As well as work related issues including general “Covid return to work” anxiety.
- Dental & Optical £7.50 pppm
£200 per year for dental check-ups and treatment, £100 per year for prescription glasses / contact lenses and £25 for sight tests.
For further details click the Equipsme image for their latest flyer!
Further terms and conditions including underwriting and further product information on the Watkin Davies website click their logo below