First aid support for training and events is a high priority for sports organisations across Wales and with this, we are pleased to confirm a fantastic offering for our WSA members nationwide. These include:
- 20% discount across all courses at St John Cymru centres
- 20% discount on all group bookings, on site, at customer venues or at WSA venues.
- Further discounts of up to 33% for group bookings of between 9-14 delegates (depending on course type)
- Children’s first aid bookings are offered without charge
- A 10% discount has been offered across the board for first aid at events.
WSA members, customers and partners also have the opportunity to negotiate further discretionary discounts, at a local level, where required.
In addition to fantastic concessions on training & events, both organisations have worked together to bring our members a 10% discount across the full suite of products. Your discount code is available in the membership section of the site.
Victoria Ward of the WSA said: “St John Cymru are the ideal partners for our members to provide high quality first aid services for events, as well as ensuring that clinical and training capabilities are at the very best standards across sport in Wales. In line with this, we are delighted to announce that St John Cymru will be using the WSA’s DBS Checking Service, run through our trading arm, Vibrant Nation.”
St John Cymru Director of Training, Jon Phillips, said:
“We’re looking forward to strengthening our excellent working relationships with sporting organisations across Wales through this exciting new partnership with the WSA.
For further details on how to access any of the services above, please contact the WSA and to access the discounted rates and discount codes, please log-in to the WSA member section of the WSA website.