- Advocacy & Policy
- Helplines & Advice
- Creating Good Governance
- WSA Insurance
- Training Station
- Welsh Coaching Network Resources
- Workforce Consultancy
- Taxation: including advice on CASC (Community Amateur Sports Club) or Charitable Status
- Governance & Finance
- Human Resources
- Business Development
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Coaching & Workforce Advisory Service
- Protection of Sports Grounds / Fields
There are a wide range of networks available in sport, to bring together like-minded individuals and organisations to support and share ideas on current and best practice.
The structure of a business has a significant influence on its ability to deliver core objectives. Tap into the valuable advice and guidance available from our legal partners, Geldards LLP.
Many sport and recreation organisations pay coaches, groundsmen, cleaners, bar staff etc. What you need to know to ensure you stay on the right side of the law when it comes to employment tax status.