- This event has passed.
The Road to Resilience for Sport in Wales – WSA Symposium
18th July 2018 – 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Join us for the Welsh Sports Association’s inaugural Symposium
7pm – 9pm, at the Sophia Gardens Stadium Cardiff on Wednesday July 18th.
With diminishing public budgets, financial sustainability has never been more important for sport.
This FREE interactive event including Q&A will explore how the sport sector in Wales can attract mutually beneficial business partnerships and diversify its income sources so that it becomes more resilient and less reliant on public funding.
We are delighted to be joined by expert speakers including:
- Helen Phillips, Chair, Commonwealth Games Wales
- Toby Hester, Sponsorship Coach
- Richard Tynen, The Funding Centre
- Jan Edwards, Acorn Executive Search
- Giselle Davies, Partner, Geldards LLB
- Siobhan Corria, Non Executive Board Member, Welsh Amateur Boxing Association
*Refreshments will be provided – please let us know if you have any dietary requirements*