Operating in elite and representative level sport since 1984, Traveleads provides both team and individual athlete competition travel, out of season tours and training camp travel, as well as providing comprehensive business travel solutions – Traveleads consolidate your travel procurement and maximise your buying power, providing greater efficiency and visibility of costs.
What do Traveleads offer?
- Dedicated teams of sports and business travel expert consultants;
- Unique project management software Traveleads Sports Portal helps control all major events efficiently;
- A range of sports-specific discounted and added value airfare agreements with major airlines;
- A wide range of aircraft charter options: UK, Europe & worldwide;
- Excellent hotel negotiation skills, for rooms, team facilities, catering and all ancillary requirements;
- Full ground transportation provision;
- End-to-end project planning, delivery and support;
- Our offices are open 7-days a week;
- 24/7/365 Out of hours support from our own team;
- Dedicated sports travel account management;
- Excellent MI, reporting and shared data analysis;
- Travel policy development and evolution to keep pace with organisational need;
- A range of self-book technologies and consultant booked options for business travel;
- Excellent traveller and group profiling for a personalised experience.
Traveleads also assists WSA members with: Travel for sponsors; VIPs, press and media (Traveleads are accredited to BBC and support BBC Sport; Board and management team travel; and UK-based events – e.g. awards ceremonies, incentive events and promotional launches.
Traveleads really is a one-stop shop for all your travel needs. They would be delighted to support your organisation – why not chat with the team and discover how they could reduce costs, add value, reduce administration and generally make life a lot easier in respect of your travel procurement?
Please call the team on 029 2240 0530, email email@example.com or visit www.traveleads.com
Traveleads have been the the official travel partner of the Welsh Sports Association since September 2018.