Extension to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and flexible furloughing – HMRC
- an overview of changes to the scheme, including how you can now bring previously furloughed employees back to work to suit the needs of your business
- an introduction to flexible furloughing and how it works
- examples of how to work out the wages of flexibly furloughed employees
- information on key dates and claims periods
- an overview of upcoming changes to the scheme in August, September and October as the level of the grant is slowly reduced and employers will be asked to contribute towards the cost of furloughed employees’ wages.
If you would like to join, please choose a date and time.