How to Help Employees at Risk of Redundancy – Cardiff & Vale College/Cobalt HR
Cardiff & Vale College and Cobalt HR have partnered to set up a range of webinar series to support during and after the pandemic.
As part of our quarterly series of events, this session from Kerry and Martin will explore a range of different situations, and offer guidance and advice to all businesses around helping your employees at risk of redundancy.
Kerry Chown – Director at Cobalt HR
- Setting yourself up for success, by lining up a support package
- Communications, leading to trust.
- Honest consultation.
- Selecting the right candidate(s)
- Beware of discriminating.
This talk will then lead into a session with Martin Condy – Senior Manager for Employer Partnerships, where we will explore the role of L&D when it comes to redundancy, and how to support employees throughout this difficult time.
Martin Condy – Senior Manager for Employer Partnerships at Cardiff & Vale College
- The benefits of a positive learning culture during periods of potential redundancy
- The importance of Soft Skills development as well as Technical
- Why your L&D strategy should build resilience
- How to meet the needs of those facing possible redundancy, those that remain and those that have to communicate the news and support their staff
Keep an eye out for more webinars due to land on Eventbrite shortly.
For further information and how to register, please click here.