Media Training and Presentation Skills Seminar
This Media Training and Presentation Skills Seminar is delivered by Lloyd Bell Productions
· Performance Athletes
· Pathway Athletes
1. Service Summary
A training seminar will familiarise and educate representatives who will be responsible for communicating the right messages and help to further establish their role within their organisation. A familiarisation session presents an opportunity to educate individuals on the power of radio and television and give them an insight on how to best present themselves and the brand in a media and public speaking environment. The interactive session will replicate a realistic interview situation, enabling the delegates to put into practice what they learn during familiarisation session – then repeat and improve their technique.
In addition to media training, the LBP team will also provide useful advice on editorial placement i.e., how to place a story and building relationships with the media. The seminar will also focus on developing presentational skills, to explore how delegates conduct themselves when speaking at Awards, giving a talk or presenting to potential sponsors for maximum impact.
· To educate and inform the trainee of what the media are looking for from an interview.
· To assist and advise on how best to engage the media and get the right message across.
· To share best practices and mistakes to be aware of.
· To recommend how best to integrate key messages into the interview.
An interactive training session:
· To replicate a realistic interview situation, enabling the trainee to practice the learning’s of the familiarisation session.
· To repeat and improve technique, enhancing knowledge and confidence in preparation for a real-life interview situation.
· To instil confidence and focus on realistic presentation and public speaking scenarios.
2. Bespoke Plan
· All interviewing techniques will be covered from positive angles, key brand messages plus crisis management so that the delegate is confident in all situations.
· In addition to TV and radio, the LBP media consultant will also provide training in terms of presentation skills and public speaking.
· Initial questionnaire to gauge each individual’s strengths and weaknesses to build up a profile ahead of the session.
· Briefing on radio and TV; dealing with the media and the dos and don’ts.
· Creation of role-plays as each individual is presented with different scenarios.
· Briefing on how to present in terms of delivery and capturing an audience.
Cost: £300 + VAT, per delegate, based on a group session in Cardiff.
Duration: ½ Day face to face.
To enquire, please contact [email protected].