Governance, Risk, and Compliance Solution
CalQRisk are a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) management information system provider. CalQRisk Sport is built on CalQRisk’s 15 years as a leader in Governance, Risk and Compliance serving clients across industry and Government.
CalQRisk have worked directly with the Welsh Sports Association (WSA) and applied award-winning technology and methods to solve some of the most pressing issues facing those who manage and run Sport governance and compliance.
Key Benefits of using CalQRisk
- CalQRisk is designed for sport, with input from National Governing Bodies. It was developed in conjunction with the Welsh Sport Association to ensure everything is up to code, including alignment to the Governance & Leadership Framework and the Sport Wales Capability Framework.
- CalQRisk gives the CEO and Board the power to see the entire organisation, and any associated risks, with an in-depth view.
- The solution makes sound financial sense and is priced to draw maximum uptake – with an attractive WSA membership rate.
- The software facilitates the generation of compliance reporting and risk registers at the touch of a button.
- CalQRisk allows the easy management of Risk Registers, with our regularly updated knowledge base of associated risks and changes to compliance regulations to allow CalQRisk users to maintain compliance standards with ease.
- CalQRisk have consolidated reporting, continuous process behaviour monitoring and tasks integrated into the system to remind users of the risks and drive issues to completion.
Recent years have seen an increase in both public and regulatory scrutiny in sporting bodies, putting Governance, Risk and Compliance is the top of many organisation’s agendas. So, working closely with the WSA, CalQRisk have developed this the system to ensure the sport and leisure sector is up to date with all current and upcoming regulations, so organisations can remain compliant.